What Is a Corporate and General Business Attorney?
Maggs McDermott & DiCicco LLC provides complete legal services for businesses throughout New Jersey. We combine our years of experience and training to provide thorough legal counsel for large and small businesses. Our team of lawyers and legal professionals can assist you in a wide variety of corporate and financial decision-making processes. Whether you are a large firm or a small start-up company, you can always trust us to guide and assist you with all of your legal and business needs. Learn more about our services and schedule your free consultation today.
Business and Corporate Law Services We Offer
The team of lawyers and legal experts at Maggs McDermott & DiCicco LLC can help your business grow by providing sound legal advice for the many vital decisions your company makes. Whether you are a fledgling business or a large firm, it is essential to seek counsel from a knowledgeable and trusted team of lawyers. Our services include:
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Mergers and acquisitions are normally executed by medium and large businesses and require negotiating and drafting numerous contracts for completion. Our team can help create a road map for success for your merger or acquisition.
- Formation and Incorporation: The complexities of forming and incorporating your business may leave some business owners feeling overwhelmed. Our team can help you decide if incorporation or a different business structure like a limited liability company is suitable for your business needs. Once your business is formed, we will help you understand how your business will operate and counsel you on operational and financial issues.
- Employment Agreements – Our lawyers can assist in drafting essential employment documents, including executive and severance contracts, to ensure you are comfortable with, protected by, and understand the terms of the agreement.
- Partnership Agreements – Whether you are starting your business with a partner or looking to bring a partner in for whatever reason, you will need a partnership agreement. Your partnership agreement dictates and regulates how both parties will operate. It is important to be represented by a knowledgeable attorney when entering into a partnership to make sure your interests are protected.
- Shareholder Agreements – As a shareholder, you want to ensure your rights are protected. Our attorneys will draft a shareholder’s agreement that spells out ownership rights and obligations.
- Licensing Agreements – With unique intellectual property, you want to ensure you maximize the value of your product. We have years of experience drafting licensing agreements to protect your business.
- And More – At Maggs McDermott & DiCicco LLC, our team understands the ins and outs of a wide array of businesses and industries. We can provide guidance on a variety of crucial issues.
How Our New Jersey Attorneys Can Help
As a business owner, you may not have the time, resources, or knowledge to handle all your company’s legal affairs. At Maggs McDermott & DiCicco LLC, we leverage our decades of legal experience to ensure your company is protected from any ramifications while advising you on how to grow your business. Our team operates in unison to provide you with the best resources possible for all your business and corporate law needs. As the area’s leader in business and corporate law, we have assisted numerous clients throughout New Jersey. We deliver the skills, experience, and knowledge to ensure your business continues to thrive.
Benefits of Having a Business Lawyer
Hiring a business lawyer may seem like a step only large businesses need to make. Choosing to work alongside an experienced business attorney, however, can benefit small businesses as well. At Maggs McDermott & DiCicco LLC, we can assist your business regardless of size. Learn more about the benefits of hiring a business lawyer.
- Business Advisement: As a business owner, you may be passionate about your trade. But, do you know how to grow your company? We’ve worked in a wide variety of industries providing sound business advice for large and small businesses throughout the area.
- Legal Counsel: Businesses can face significant legal challenges. If you don’t understand local and federal laws regarding employee benefits, payroll requirements and operations, you may be open to a lawsuit. Our lawyers can prevent legal issues from escalating and overwhelming you and your business.
- Tax Issues: Filing the proper taxes for your business can be confusing. Our experts can provide guidance for your company’s tax filing and deductions.
Contact Our Local Corporate Litigation Lawyers
The attorneys at Maggs McDermott & DiCicco LLC are proud to offer comprehensive corporate and business attorney services for large and small entities throughout New Jersey. We have decades of combined experience in the corporate space representing and guiding companies in various industries. Contact our team today for a free legal consultation.